Welcome To BAMBA
The Mulally brothers and company get loose in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Full article and video - Check It Out
2014 BAMBA Goals / Projects / Events
- Friend of BAMBA: Berks Conservancy Rockin’ for Nature Concert March 20
- Work towards making Reading /Berks an IMBA Ride Center
Ride center designation brings riders and commerce to the region.
- Promote From Where We Stand (FWWS) Video to Politicians, Land Managers,
Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Bureau, etc.
- Trail Head Kiosks: An important component towards IMBA Ride Center® designation.
- Thun Trail completion through RACC property.
- Reading is working with BAMBA on a new Parking Area near Camp Lily/Rotary Park and Fire Road Gate Replacements
- IMBA Mapping Project: BAMBA member Stephan Kincaid leading effort to electronically map local trails - http://www.mtbproject.com/
- Down Hill Trail Committee: A Line Rebuild. Proposal submitted to City of Reading
- BAMBA Spring Picnic Saturday, May 31st Egelman’s Park
Pivot and Niner reps on hand with Demo Bikes
- IMBA Trail Building Grants - Apply for Grants in 2014 and beyond
-Birdsboro Reservoir Trails Project
Proposed joint venture with IMBA and Natural Lands Trust.
- Downhill Race volunteers needed for 2014 Duryea Downhill Race May 3 and 4
Contact: Fred Heinly, 484-256-6887, email@example.com
- Volunteer at French Creek and Blue Marsh Trail days. Dates TBA.
- Kids Programs-Take a Kid Mt Biking Day in October and other dates TBA.
- BAMBA Merchandise-Buy it, Wear it, Gift it Contact: Brian Holman 610-334- 2185
- Attend a Board Meeting, Present an idea and take the lead: Meetings second Tuesday of the month 7PM Canal St. Restaurant.
- Consider renewing BAMBA/IMBA membership online for $50 vs. $30
Best deal includes IMBA socks and a magazine subscription.
- Ride and encourage others to ride!