Want To Join BAMBA
Berks Area Mountain Biking Association is a local, all-volunteer non-profit organization. Memberships funds cover the majority of our annual budget. There is also strength in numbers. Growing membership numbers empower us when dealing with federal, state and local land agencies, governments, and legislators.
If you plan to contribute more than the basic membership fee, after joining here please make a separate donation directly to BAMBA on our Donate page. Those funds will go directly toward local mountain bike advocacy.
- Help protect and improve mountain bike trail access in Greater Reading Area
- Support our trail building and trail maintenance activities.
- Participate in local rides and events with great people who love off-road cycling and who are stewards of the trails.
- Keep informed on trail access issues in our region.
- Support the wonderful work that IMBA is doing at the national level.
- Enjoy a variety of IMBA member benefits.
- Make new friends!